Saturday, February 6, 2010

Doppelganger Week

This has nothing to do with Scotland. As a break from doing something productive, I decided to join the multitudes of people (many friends) who this "Doppelganger Week" discovered their celeb look-alikes. Pretty shallow, but I did it none-the-less.

I was told these are my top 4 look-alikes:

I have a TON to blog about. Will try to start that tomorrow. :) Happy weekend and enjoy the rest of your "Doppelganger Week"!

1 comment:

  1. Let's look at it form the other vantage point. Which of these ladies could actually choose Sarah as their look-alike? I can see aspects of all four, but their friends would laugh at them all if they put Miss Sarah Jayne on their webs page as their look-alike. Gene could say, "I've got lips like Sarah, and I can do that far away look like Sarah", but that's about where it ends. Liv could only dream of having Sarah as her look-alike. It would take more plastic surgery than she could afford. Blair could say she has skin like Sarah and dark coloring like Sarah, but she she's still reaching. Belle could say, "I can sing like Sarah, and I attract strange beasts like Sarah", but she could only dream of having eyes and a smile like Sarah. Nope, none of them are gorgeous, green-eyed, lush-lipped, smile-to-die-for, Scotch/Irish girls like Sarah. But having a week like "Doppelganger Week" gives them the opportunity to dream, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete